Tech & Media Innovators
How do you monetize your audience or new technology platform? What advertisers would be interested? How do you position your platform? Who is the right contact and how do you get them to take a meeting with you?
To receive more details including testimonials from fellow tech & media innovators as well as Fortune 500 advertisers and agencies please send us an email.
- Revenue Generation & Sales Representation
- Positioning New Media To Established Advertisers
- First-To-Market Charter Deals
- Monetizing Audience While Preserving User Experiences
- Ad Package Creation & Consulting Services
- Building Sales Organizations
Advertisers & Agencies
Technology continues to advance with furious velocity. VentureFuel is here to help you stay ahead of what’s next and find authentic ways to make meaningful connections with today’s rapidly evolving consumers. We curate the best new media companies, tech innovators and emerging media ad platforms and then deliver turnkey programs from ideation to execution. To send an RFP or to schedule a presentation of tomorrow’s great media and technology companies please send us an email.
- Strategic partnerships
- Turnkey programs from ideation to execution
- Introduction to new media companies, technologies and emerging ad platforms
An Exclusive Club For Advertising’s Most Innovative Minds
VentureFuel Visionaries are the elite change-agents in advertising – the true innovators that embrace new opportunities and facilitate the evolution of their brands. Current members include high-profile ad leaders, up-and-coming disrupters, and the under-the-radar innovators…the people who are reshaping advertising.
Applications are now open for 2017! If accepted, you will receive unprecedented and advanced access to the hottest emerging media companies, new tech platforms, and creative advertising opportunities. You will get access to exclusive events with founders, advertising luminaries, and venture capitalists as well as special programming at places like Cannes, SXSW, CES, Advertising Week, etc. You will also be invited to participate as a featured speaker in our Ask a Visionary event series and be eligible to win the Visionary of the Year.
Thank you for your submission!
We have received your application for VentureFuel Visionaries and will be in touch soon! In the meantime, follow us on:Thanks, The VentureFuel Team
Fred has 15+ years of high growth media sales experience, introducing new media formats and first-to-market products to the ad marketplace.
Known for his award-winning creative solutions and ability to forge strategic partnerships to drive revenue, Fred has deep relationships throughout the advertising industry, from top CMOs & brand managers, to agency presidents, planners and buyers across mobile, online, print, TV, experiential and out-of-home.
He is a frequent speaker at industry events such as SXSW, Ad Tech, Advertising Week, Offline Summit, Lightbox Lab, Recess Music & Ideas Festival, IAB Digital Leadership Program, etc. He is also an industry thought-leader published in everything from The Huffington Post, Media Post, The Drum, Media Daily News, Tech.co, The Mobile Insider, Modern Marketing Exchange, etc.
Most recently, Fred was the EVP of National Sales for Zoom Media & Marketing where he guided the video-centric selling strategies that built Zoom into the largest fitness digital media company in the world as well as the most successful nightlife network. His sales team was rated #1 in the industry by digital agencies and strategic planners.
SVP, Brand Partnerships
Throughout her decorated career, Kelly has consistently provided strategic emerging media & marketing solutions that engage highly elusive consumers. She has worked with some of the world’s leading brands – including Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, McDonald’s, Unilever, Target, & Kellogg’s – to help them connect with consumers in an always evolving technology driven marketplace. Most recently, McCabe was the Industry Director at xAd, providing real-time, location-based marketing solutions. Prior she was the VP of strategic solutions at CrowdTap, a SaaS-based social influence marketing platform that enables marketers to inspire consumers to create content, drive social activity and provide real-time insights. Previously she was an EVP at Zoom Media & Marketing and a co-founder of GoCard. An entrepreneur at heart, a media expert and an over-all rainmaker! Kelly is a graduate of the University of Dayton College of Arts & Sciences. She lives in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood with her husband and two children.
VP, Brand Partnerships
Jos spent the majority of her career on the agency side of the business, primarily at Mullen Lowe in Boston where she was an integral part of the Ideas & Innovations Group leading several new business pitch wins. With experience managing accounts across a variety of categories – retail, tech, entertainment, ecommerce, finance, QSR, fashion and government – she has a unique ability to strategically analyze the landscape from nearly any brand’s lens.
Jos is a four-year starter at the “hot corner” for UNC-Chapel Hill’s softball team. She recently navigated her way around the world in 2013/14 while volunteering and teaching in various countries. Jos is an expert in brand strategy, media planning and innovation.
VP of Brand Partnerships
Justin has enjoyed more than a decade in the media sales universe, creating unique programs with some of the most forward thinking marketers in the world. Living in Los Angeles, Justin first cut his teeth in the entertainment industry partnering with the likes of Sony Pictures, Disney and Paramount where he developed an extraordinarily collaborative, idea driven philosophy and a profound appreciation for true creativity that he now employs across a number of categories from automotive to food & beverage. A true storyteller at heart, Justin has spent the past eleven years studying, performing and teaching improv to whoever will listen – and, for you Founders, you may recognize him from his cameo on Silicon Valley.
Director of Brand Partnerships
Amanda spent nearly a decade at Deutsch working primarily on the national video team where she managed hundreds of millions of dollars in upfront + scatter negotiations across accounts like MilkPEP, Mophie, DIRECTV, PNC Bank, Sherwin Williams, etc. She oversaw major sports partnerships with the NFL, MLB, NHL, Premiere League, Tennis and NCAA Basketball and took the lead on new businesses pitches including ideation around integrated ideas and new digital extensions – which resulted in many new national clients for the agency. Her expertise spans the TV, digital and programmatic space as well as such varied categories as telco, finance, beverage and legal. She went to Indiana University and has a great big soft spot for animals and frequently fosters dogs in need.
Director of Innovation and Brand Strategy
Allie has spent her career building strategy and marketing plans for world-class brands such as Disney, Xbox, and Target while working at Dentsu Aegis, Disney/ABC and Periscope. She has developed a keen understanding of brand needs and how innovative partners can best position themselves to help brands break boundaries. Allie’s passion for entrepreneurship and media started at an early age with her family’s media & entertainment business where she had a central role in all projects, from TV & Radio programming to feature films. Allie is a proud Buckeye and avid NBA basketball fan. She is also a native Russian speaker. A creator at heart, Allie has a love of writing, video production, and storytelling. She has enjoyed telling compelling brand stories in partnership with Comedy Central and Adult Swim, among others.
Director of Integrated Marketing
Michala has spent her career helping start-up founders forge new paths to consumers, beginning with the successful launch and management of the student services company, Campus Goose, where Michala oversaw strategy and operations. From there, as part of the Bread Ventures team, she helped many early- stage companies develop their branding and growth strategies – turning brilliant ideas into thriving companies by identifying spaces of opportunity in consumer markets. At VentureFuel she helps each start-ups effectively communicate their value proposition in their branding and marketing materials. An optimist and pragmatist at heart, Michala is known for her ability to think both creatively and strategically. As a graduate of Duke University, Michala feels strongly about certain shades of blue.
Honors & Awards
- Creative Media Award
- Reggie Award
- Effie Award
- Event Marketer Winner
- Digital Out-Of-Home Finalist for Most Innovative Content / Advertising Integration
- Conferences / trade shows
- Industry events
- Incubators / accelerators
- Business schools / universities
- Universal McCann
- Hill Holiday
- Wieden & Kennedy
- Media Storm
- Media Kitchen Initiative
- Dunkin Donuts
- Clif Bar
- 20th Century Fox
- New Balance
- Ray Ban
- Miller Coors
- National Guard
- Capital One
- American Express
- Time Warner Cable
(NEW YORK, NY – November 8, 2017) – VentureFuel, Inc., a growth accelerator for emerging technology and media companies that forms strategic alliances with Fortune 500 advertisers, announced today that it has partnered with IRIS.TV, an artificial intelligence...read more
Here are the finalists for Advertising Week's first ever Startup Pitch Competition, powered by VentrueFuel. AI & Data Category Well Traveled is addressing the negligence of today's data industry and creating a trusted and accurate data source for...read more
A look back at Advertising Week NY - from our immersive innovation showcase, TechX, to the first ever Startup Summit, to the VC Power Breakfast Panel series - all powered by VF's Global Innovation Network. Email us if you would like to learn how our Global Innovation...read more
NEW YORK CITY (September 13, 2017) – Advertising Week, the world’s largest gathering of industry leaders across advertising, technology, business, entertainment, marketing, media and social good, today announced the launch of their Startup Summit powered by...read more
(NEW YORK, NY – August 9, 2017) – VentureFuel, Inc., the company that accelerates the growth of new technology and emerging media companies by forging strategic alliances with Fortune 500 advertisers, announced today that it has partnered with Throtle, Inc., a data...read more
France is one of the most dynamic countries in the international startup market, with a 30 percent increase in the number of startups created between 2012 and 2015, and the second largest startup funding in Europe in 2016, amounting up to €2.2 billion. While Cannes is...read more
TechCrunch Disrupt gathers the best and brightest entrepreneurs, investors, hackers, and tech fans in a 3-day celebration of innovation. Below are a few of our favorites showcased in NYC that brands should know about. Loji is a new marketing platform that...read more
Chicago, IL, May 17, 2017 – VentureFuel, the go-to innovation resource for Fortune 500 advertisers, opened their first Chicago office today and added brand maven Kelly McCabe, as the SVP of Brand Partnerships, to oversee partnerships with advertisers and agencies...read more
With over 20,000 attendees from more than 110 countries, Collision is America’s fastest growing tech conference. In between Jazz Fest weekends, hundreds of startup founders gathered in New Orleans to show off the latest innovations – here are the companies that...read more
TechDay NY, the largest startup showcase in the US, had 500+ startups out on Pier94 showing what is next to over 35,000 attendees. Popular trends ranged from food delivery services to Fin-Tech, as well as a vast number of incubators to help accelerate the growth of...read more
- May 15-17, 2017: TechCrunch Disrupt – New York, NY
- May 18, 2017: Propelify – Hoboken, NJ
- May 2-4, 2017: Collision – New Orleans, LA
- April 18, 2017: TechDay – New York, NY
- April 5-7, 2017: Angel Sumitt & LAUNCH Festival – San Francisco, CA
- March 10-19, 2017: SXSW – Austin, TX
- February 27-March 2, 2017: Mobile World Congress – Barcelona, Spain
- February 21-22, 2017: Startup Grind – San Francisco, CA
- January 5-8, 2017: CES – Las Vegas, CA
- November 14-18, 2016: Techweek – Los Angeles, CA
- November 14-16, 2016: Event Marketer’s EventTech – Las Vegas, CA
- November 6-9, 2016: Web Summit – Lisbon, Portugal
- October 26, 2016: Innovation Brew – New York, NY (watch the recap)
- October 13, 2016: Innovation Brew – Los Angeles, CA
- September 28, 2016: Advertising Week – Moderating panel on “Video Syndication: Social Media Gains in Importance for Brands”
- September 26-30, 2016: Advertising Week – New York, NY
- September 22, 2016: Tech Day – Los Angeles, CA
- September 12-14, 2016: Tech Crunch Disrupt – San Francisco, CA
- July 29-August 31, 2016: Museum of Ice Cream – New York, NY
- July 29, 2016: New INC Summer Demo Day – New York, NY
- July 21-24, 2016: San Diego Comic Con – San Diego, CA
- July 19, 2016: Lightbox Lab: Object Normal – New York, NY
- June 15-16, 2016: IDEAS Festival – Los Angeles, CA
- June 8-9, 2016: RECESS Pitch Finals – Los Angeles, CA
- June 7-8, 2016: IAB Digital Conference – New York, NY
- June 6-10, 2016: Social Media Week – Los Angeles, CA
- June 2, 2016: OFFLINE Summit – New York, NY
- May 9-11, 2016: Tech Crunch Disrupt – New York, NY
- April 25-28, 2016: Collision Conference – New Orleans, LA
- April 21, 2016: Tech Day – New York, NY
- March 10-16, 2016: SxSW – Austin, TX (Moderating “So You Want To Partner With A Social Media Star” Panel)
- March 2-4, 2016: Launch Festival – San Francisco, CA
- Feb 8, 2016: Innovation Brew – New York City
- Jan 10-12, 2016: Recess Pitch Finals – Los Angeles, CA
- Jan 3-8, 2016: Consumer Electronics Show – Las Vegas, NV
- Sep 28-Oct 2, 2016: Advertising Week, New York, NY
- Sep 21-23, 2016: Tech Crunch, San Francisco, CA
- August 6, 2015: Moderating The Future of Convergence – Boston, MA
- June 3, 2015: Innovation Brew – New York, NY
- March 14, 2015: SxSW – Austin, TX (Moderating “Brand Sponsorships For Startup” Panel)
- March 2-4, 2015: Launch Festival – San Francisco, CA