Tech & Media Innovators
How do you monetize your audience or new technology platform? What advertisers would be interested? How do you position your platform? Who is the right contact and how do you get them to take a meeting with you?
To receive more details including testimonials from fellow tech & media innovators as well as Fortune 500 advertisers and agencies please send us an email.
- Revenue Generation & Sales Representation
- Positioning New Media To Established Advertisers
- First-To-Market Charter Deals
- Monetizing Audience While Preserving User Experiences
- Ad Package Creation & Consulting Services
- Building Sales Organizations
Advertisers & Agencies
Technology continues to advance with furious velocity. VentureFuel is here to help you stay ahead of what’s next and find authentic ways to make meaningful connections with today’s rapidly evolving consumers. We curate the best new media companies, tech innovators and emerging media ad platforms and then deliver turnkey programs from ideation to execution. To send an RFP or to schedule a presentation of tomorrow’s great media and technology companies please send us an email.
- Strategic partnerships
- Turnkey programs from ideation to execution
- Introduction to new media companies, technologies and emerging ad platforms
An Exclusive Club For Advertising’s Most Innovative Minds
VentureFuel Visionaries are the elite change-agents in advertising – the true innovators that embrace new opportunities and facilitate the evolution of their brands. Current members include high-profile ad leaders, up-and-coming disrupters, and the under-the-radar innovators…the people who are reshaping advertising.
Applications are now open for 2017! If accepted, you will receive unprecedented and advanced access to the hottest emerging media companies, new tech platforms, and creative advertising opportunities. You will get access to exclusive events with founders, advertising luminaries, and venture capitalists as well as special programming at places like Cannes, SXSW, CES, Advertising Week, etc. You will also be invited to participate as a featured speaker in our Ask a Visionary event series and be eligible to win the Visionary of the Year.
Thank you for your submission!
We have received your application for VentureFuel Visionaries and will be in touch soon! In the meantime, follow us on:Thanks, The VentureFuel Team
Fred has 15+ years of high growth media sales experience, introducing new media formats and first-to-market products to the ad marketplace.
Known for his award-winning creative solutions and ability to forge strategic partnerships to drive revenue, Fred has deep relationships throughout the advertising industry, from top CMOs & brand managers, to agency presidents, planners and buyers across mobile, online, print, TV, experiential and out-of-home.
He is a frequent speaker at industry events such as SXSW, Ad Tech, Advertising Week, Offline Summit, Lightbox Lab, Recess Music & Ideas Festival, IAB Digital Leadership Program, etc. He is also an industry thought-leader published in everything from The Huffington Post, Media Post, The Drum, Media Daily News, Tech.co, The Mobile Insider, Modern Marketing Exchange, etc.
Most recently, Fred was the EVP of National Sales for Zoom Media & Marketing where he guided the video-centric selling strategies that built Zoom into the largest fitness digital media company in the world as well as the most successful nightlife network. His sales team was rated #1 in the industry by digital agencies and strategic planners.
SVP, Brand Partnerships
Throughout her decorated career, Kelly has consistently provided strategic emerging media & marketing solutions that engage highly elusive consumers. She has worked with some of the world’s leading brands – including Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, McDonald’s, Unilever, Target, & Kellogg’s – to help them connect with consumers in an always evolving technology driven marketplace. Most recently, McCabe was the Industry Director at xAd, providing real-time, location-based marketing solutions. Prior she was the VP of strategic solutions at CrowdTap, a SaaS-based social influence marketing platform that enables marketers to inspire consumers to create content, drive social activity and provide real-time insights. Previously she was an EVP at Zoom Media & Marketing and a co-founder of GoCard. An entrepreneur at heart, a media expert and an over-all rainmaker! Kelly is a graduate of the University of Dayton College of Arts & Sciences. She lives in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood with her husband and two children.
VP of Brand Partnerships
Justin has enjoyed more than a decade in the media sales universe, creating unique programs with some of the most forward thinking marketers in the world. Living in Los Angeles, Justin first cut his teeth in the entertainment industry partnering with the likes of Sony Pictures, Disney and Paramount where he developed an extraordinarily collaborative, idea driven philosophy and a profound appreciation for true creativity that he now employs across a number of categories from automotive to food & beverage. A true storyteller at heart, Justin has spent the past eleven years studying, performing and teaching improv to whoever will listen – and, for you Founders, you may recognize him from his cameo on Silicon Valley.
Director of Innovation and Brand Strategy
Allie has spent her career building strategy and marketing plans for world-class brands such as Disney, Xbox, and Target while working at Dentsu Aegis, Disney/ABC and Periscope. She has developed a keen understanding of brand needs and how innovative partners can best position themselves to help brands break boundaries. Allie’s passion for entrepreneurship and media started at an early age with her family’s media & entertainment business where she had a central role in all projects, from TV & Radio programming to feature films. Allie is a proud Buckeye and avid NBA basketball fan. She is also a native Russian speaker. A creator at heart, Allie has a love of writing, video production, and storytelling. She has enjoyed telling compelling brand stories in partnership with Comedy Central and Adult Swim, among others.
Honors & Awards
- Creative Media Award
- Reggie Award
- Effie Award
- Event Marketer Winner
- Digital Out-Of-Home Finalist for Most Innovative Content / Advertising Integration
- Conferences / trade shows
- Industry events
- Incubators / accelerators
- Business schools / universities
- Universal McCann
- Hill Holiday
- Wieden & Kennedy
- Media Storm
- Media Kitchen Initiative
- Dunkin Donuts
- Clif Bar
- 20th Century Fox
- New Balance
- Ray Ban
- Miller Coors
- National Guard
- Capital One
- American Express
- Time Warner Cable
The San Francisco Innovation Hangar welcomed 12,000 founders, angel investors, and VCs for Launch Festival last week. We’ve shined the spotlight on a few of the Festival’s top ad startups, below. Trakt empowers TV and movie lovers to take control of their content...read more
Get in on the ground floor of a rocket ship of a company experiencing 400%+ growth. VF has become THE innovation resource for advertisers by tapping into our global innovation network to help brands find curated, vetted solutions that over-deliver on their objectives....read more
Over 108,000 attendees from over 200 countries flocked to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress to see tomorrow’s smart devices, connected cars, and promises of a world running at the speed of 5G. The futuristic 4YFN ("4 Years From Now") startup floor gave a glimpse...read more
When a speaker is called up on stage at Startup Grind, the crowd welcomes them with a roaring applause – as if Beyoncé just walked up. This culture differentiates the conference, where it's customary to Give First and Make Friends, Not Contacts. It's no wonder...read more
This year, CES heightened senses and elevated minds. From the onslaught of 4K TVs, autonomous vehicles, connected devices, robots, drones, VR/AR, and wireless everything, a few key trends emerged that brands should be aware of and companies to keep an eye on. The...read more
By Fred Schonenberg, Founder of VentureFuel CES is a zoo of brand networking, over-the-top parties and mostly big tech companies showcasing incremental advancements in the main hall. The true innovations and opportunities are hidden in closed-door-meetings, unique...read more
Lifeprint Partners With VentureFuel To Enable Brands to Tap Into The First Augmented Reality Social Network
(NEW YORK, NY – November 4, 2016) – VentureFuel, Inc., the company that accelerates the growth of new technology and emerging media companies by forging strategic alliances with Fortune 500 advertisers, announced today that it has partnered with Lifeprint, a mobile...read more
Pip’s Island Partners With VentureFuel To Accelerate Brand Partnerships with Immersive Theatrical Experience for Families
(NEW YORK, NY – November 22, 2016) – VentureFuel, Inc., the company that accelerates the growth of new technology and emerging media companies by forging strategic alliances with Fortune 500 advertisers, announced today that it has partnered with Pip’s Island, the...read more
(NEW YORK, NY – November 22, 2016) – VentureFuel, Inc., the company that accelerates the growth of new technology and emerging media companies by forging strategic alliances with Fortune 500 advertisers, announced today that it has partnered with IV.AI, the world’s...read more
(NEW YORK, NEW YORK – November 10, 2016) – VentureFuel, Inc., the company that accelerates the growth of new technology and emerging media companies by forging strategic partnerships with Fortune 500 advertisers, announced today that Mindshare’s Marisa Skolnick was...read more
- May 15-17, 2017: TechCrunch Disrupt – New York, NY
- May 18, 2017: Propelify – Hoboken, NJ
- May 2-4, 2017: Collision – New Orleans, LA
- April 18, 2017: TechDay – New York, NY
- April 5-7, 2017: Angel Sumitt & LAUNCH Festival – San Francisco, CA
- March 10-19, 2017: SXSW – Austin, TX
- February 27-March 2, 2017: Mobile World Congress – Barcelona, Spain
- February 21-22, 2017: Startup Grind – San Francisco, CA
- January 5-8, 2017: CES – Las Vegas, CA
- November 14-18, 2016: Techweek – Los Angeles, CA
- November 14-16, 2016: Event Marketer’s EventTech – Las Vegas, CA
- November 6-9, 2016: Web Summit – Lisbon, Portugal
- October 26, 2016: Innovation Brew – New York, NY (watch the recap)
- October 13, 2016: Innovation Brew – Los Angeles, CA
- September 28, 2016: Advertising Week – Moderating panel on “Video Syndication: Social Media Gains in Importance for Brands”
- September 26-30, 2016: Advertising Week – New York, NY
- September 22, 2016: Tech Day – Los Angeles, CA
- September 12-14, 2016: Tech Crunch Disrupt – San Francisco, CA
- July 29-August 31, 2016: Museum of Ice Cream – New York, NY
- July 29, 2016: New INC Summer Demo Day – New York, NY
- July 21-24, 2016: San Diego Comic Con – San Diego, CA
- July 19, 2016: Lightbox Lab: Object Normal – New York, NY
- June 15-16, 2016: IDEAS Festival – Los Angeles, CA
- June 8-9, 2016: RECESS Pitch Finals – Los Angeles, CA
- June 7-8, 2016: IAB Digital Conference – New York, NY
- June 6-10, 2016: Social Media Week – Los Angeles, CA
- June 2, 2016: OFFLINE Summit – New York, NY
- May 9-11, 2016: Tech Crunch Disrupt – New York, NY
- April 25-28, 2016: Collision Conference – New Orleans, LA
- April 21, 2016: Tech Day – New York, NY
- March 10-16, 2016: SxSW – Austin, TX (Moderating “So You Want To Partner With A Social Media Star” Panel)
- March 2-4, 2016: Launch Festival – San Francisco, CA
- Feb 8, 2016: Innovation Brew – New York City
- Jan 10-12, 2016: Recess Pitch Finals – Los Angeles, CA
- Jan 3-8, 2016: Consumer Electronics Show – Las Vegas, NV
- Sep 28-Oct 2, 2016: Advertising Week, New York, NY
- Sep 21-23, 2016: Tech Crunch, San Francisco, CA
- August 6, 2015: Moderating The Future of Convergence – Boston, MA
- June 3, 2015: Innovation Brew – New York, NY
- March 14, 2015: SxSW – Austin, TX (Moderating “Brand Sponsorships For Startup” Panel)
- March 2-4, 2015: Launch Festival – San Francisco, CA