Tech & Media Innovators
How do you monetize your audience or new technology platform? What advertisers would be interested? How do you position your platform? Who is the right contact and how do you get them to take a meeting with you?
To receive more details including testimonials from fellow tech & media innovators as well as fortune 500 advertisers and agencies please send us an email.
- Revenue Generation & Sales Representation
- Positioning New Media To Established Advertisers
- First-To-Market Charter Deals
- Monetizing Audience While Preserving User Experiences
- Ad Package Creation & Consulting Services
- Building Sales Organizations
Advertisers & Agencies
Technology continues to advance with furious velocity. Venture Fuel is here to help you stay ahead of what’s next and find authentic ways to make meaningful connections with today’s rapidly evolving consumers. We curate the best new media companies, tech innovators and emerging media ad platforms and then deliver turnkey programs from ideation to execution. To send an RFP or to schedule a presentation of tomorrow’s great media and technology companies please send us an email.
- Strategic partnerships
- Turnkey programs from ideation to execution
- Introduction to new media companies, technologies and emerging ad platforms
An Exclusive Club For Advertising’s Most Innovative Minds VentureFuel is now accepting nominations for entrance into their exclusive club of media visionaries. The club will include high-profile ad leaders, up-and-coming disrupters, and the under-the-radar innovators…the people who are reshaping advertising. VentureFuel Visionaries are the elite change-agents in advertising, the true innovators that embrace new opportunities and facilitate the evolution of their brands. If accepted, you will receive unprecedented and advanced access to the hottest emerging media companies, new tech platforms, and creative advertising opportunities. You will be invited to exclusive events with founders, advertising luminaries, venture capitalists as well as special programming at places like Cannes, SxSw, CES, Advertising Week, etc. You will also be eligible to win the Visionary of the Year.
Thank you for your submission!
We wanted to let you know that we received your application for VentureFuel Visionaries. We are thrilled to see your ideas and look forward to collaborating on future programs. In the meantime, please check out our latest by following us:Thanks, The VentureFuel Team
Fred has 15+ years of high growth media sales experience, introducing new media formats and first-to-market products to the ad marketplace.
Known for his award-winning creative solutions and ability to forge strategic partnerships to drive revenue, Fred has deep relationships throughout the advertising industry, from top CMOs & brand managers, to agency presidents, planners and buyers across mobile, online, print, TV, experiential and out-of-home.
He is a frequent speaker at industry events such as SXSW, Ad Tech, Advertising Week, Offline Summit, Lightbox Lab, Recess Music & Ideas Festival, IAB Digital Leadership Program, etc. He is also an industry thought-leader published in everything from The Huffington Post, Media Post, The Drum, Media Daily News, Tech.co, The Mobile Insider, Modern Marketing Exchange, etc.
Most recently, Fred was the EVP of National Sales for Zoom Media & Marketing where he guided the video-centric selling strategies that built Zoom into the largest fitness digital media company in the world as well as the most successful nightlife network. His sales team was rated #1 in the industry by digital agencies and strategic planners.
Director of Brand Partnerships
Jos spent the majority of her career on the agency side of the business, primarily at Mullen Lowe in Boston where she was an integral part of the Ideas & Innovations Group leading several new business pitch wins. With experience managing accounts across a variety of categories – retail, tech, entertainment, ecommerce, finance, QSR, fashion and government – she has a unique ability to strategically analyze the landscape from nearly any brand’s lens.
Jos is a four-year starter at the “hot corner” for UNC-Chapel Hill’s softball team. She recently navigated her way around the world in 2013/14 while volunteering and teaching in various countries. Jos is an expert in brand strategy, media planning and innovation.
Director of Innovation and Brand Strategy
Allie has spent her career building strategy and marketing plans for world-class brands such as Disney, Xbox, and Target while working at Dentsu Aegis, Disney/ABC and Periscope. She has developed a keen understanding of brand needs and how innovative partners can best position themselves to help brands break boundaries. Allie’s passion for entrepreneurship and media started at an early age with her family’s media & entertainment business where she had a central role in all projects, from TV & Radio programming to feature films. Allie is a proud Buckeye and avid NBA basketball fan. She is also a native Russian speaker. A creator at heart, Allie has a love of writing, video production, and storytelling. She has enjoyed telling compelling brand stories in partnership with Comedy Central and Adult Swim, among others.
Director of Brand Partnerships
Amanda spent nearly a decade at Deutsch working primarily on the national video team where she managed hundreds of millions of dollars in upfront + scatter negotiations across accounts like MilkPEP, Mophie, DIRECTV, PNC Bank, Sherwin Williams, etc. She oversaw major sports partnerships with the NFL, MLB, NHL, Premiere League, Tennis and NCAA Basketball and took the lead on new businesses pitches including ideation around integrated ideas and new digital extensions – which resulted in many new national clients for the agency. Her expertise spans the TV, digital and programmatic space as well as such varied categories as telco, finance, beverage and legal. She went to Indiana University and has a great big soft spot for animals and frequently fosters dogs in need.
Honors & Awards
- Creative Media Award
- Reggie Award
- Effie Award
- Event Marketer Winner
- Digital Out-Of-Home Finalist for Most Innovative Content / Advertising Integration
- Conferences / trade shows
- Industry events
- Incubators / accelerators
- Business schools / universities
- Universal McCann
- Hill Holiday
- Wieden & Kennedy
- Media Storm
- Media Kitchen Initiative
- Dunkin Donuts
- Clif Bar
- 20th Century Fox
- New Balance
- Ray Ban
- Miller Coors
- National Guard
- Capital One
- American Express
- Time Warner Cable
(NEW YORK, NEW YORK – November 10, 2016) – VentureFuel, Inc., the company that accelerates the growth of new technology and emerging media companies by forging strategic partnerships with Fortune 500 advertisers, announced today that Mindshare’s Marisa Skolnick was...read more
(PLAYA VISTA, CALIFORNIA – October 18, 2016) – VentureFuel, Inc., the company that accelerates the growth of new technology and emerging media companies by forging strategic partnerships with Fortune 500 advertisers, announced today that it has named its first class...read more
(NEW YORK – Oct. 11, 2016) – Resignation Media, the multiplatform digital media company with flagship brands theCHIVE and Berry, today announced a partnership with VentureFuel, Inc., to help support the rapid growth of its CHIVE TV out-of-home network. VentureFuel...read more
Thousands gathered in the heart of downtown LA yesterday for TechDay’s annual showcase of Silicon Beach startups. Below are 5 of our favorites that brands should have on their radar. Sensay https://sensay.it/ Bots are working their way into our daily lives but the...read more
Last week VentureFuel toured Silicon Valley attending TechCrunch Disrupt SF as well as the GSVlabs Pioneer Summit seeking the next wave of emerging opportunities for the Fortune 500 advertisers and agencies that we work with. Below are a few of favorites from the...read more
By Mark Sullivan of WeWork's Creator Magazine When the founders of New York’s Museum of Ice Cream asked Fred Schonenberg to come up with a list of potential corporate sponsors, he knew exactly who to contact: Tinder. Not the first name you’d associate with a pop-up...read more
Founders and Advertisers Learn From Innovation Experts. March 15, 2016, New York, NY – Last month elite brand marketers and advertising executives flocked to Lightbox, the premier immersive event space in New York, for VentureFuel’s Innovation Brew event. The event...read more
VenutureFuel has been in the news frequently providing advice for entrepreneurs and insights for advertisers. Here is a quick recap based upon your areas of interest: Advice For Entrepreneurs How VentureFuel Helps Your Business in Business Interviews 7/5/16 Startup...read more
VentureFuel is looking for a self-motivated, ambitious, media innovator to grow our booming company. This position will be responsible for ad sales on the East Coast, reports directly to the Founder and is based in our NYC HQ. VentureFuel represents the hottest...read more
(NEW YORK, NY – January 28, 2016) – VentureFuel, the company that accelerates the growth of new ad technology and emerging media companies by forging strategic relationships with brands, announced today a partnership with NY-based Be The Machine to enable national...read more
- April 18, 2017: TechDay – New York, NY
- May 2-4, 2017: Collision – New Orleans, LA
- May 15-17, 2017: TechCrunch Disrupt – New York, NY
- May 18, 2017: Propelify – Hoboken, NJ
- April 5-7, 2017: Angel Sumitt & LAUNCH Festival – San Francisco, CA
- March 10-19, 2017: SXSW – Austin, TX
- February 27-March 2, 2017: Mobile World Congress – Barcelona, Spain
- February 21-22, 2017: Startup Grind – San Francisco, CA
- January 5-8, 2017: CES – Las Vegas, CA
- November 14-18, 2016: Techweek – Los Angeles, CA
- November 14-16, 2016: Event Marketer’s EventTech – Las Vegas, CA
- November 6-9, 2016: Web Summit – Lisbon, Portugal
- October 26, 2016: Innovation Brew – New York, NY (watch the recap)
- October 13, 2016: Innovation Brew – Los Angeles, CA
- September 28, 2016: Advertising Week – Moderating panel on “Video Syndication: Social Media Gains in Importance for Brands”
- September 26-30, 2016: Advertising Week – New York, NY
- September 22, 2016: Tech Day – Los Angeles, CA
- September 12-14, 2016: Tech Crunch Disrupt – San Francisco, CA
- July 29-August 31, 2016: Museum of Ice Cream – New York, NY
- July 29, 2016: New INC Summer Demo Day – New York, NY
- July 21-24, 2016: San Diego Comic Con – San Diego, CA
- July 19, 2016: Lightbox Lab: Object Normal – New York, NY
- June 15-16, 2016: IDEAS Festival – Los Angeles, CA
- June 8-9, 2016: RECESS Pitch Finals – Los Angeles, CA
- June 7-8, 2016: IAB Digital Conference – New York, NY
- June 6-10, 2016: Social Media Week – Los Angeles, CA
- June 2, 2016: OFFLINE Summit – New York, NY
- May 9-11, 2016: Tech Crunch Disrupt – New York, NY
- April 25-28, 2016: Collision Conference – New Orleans, LA
- April 21, 2016: Tech Day – New York, NY
- March 10-16, 2016: SxSW – Austin, TX (Moderating “So You Want To Partner With A Social Media Star” Panel)
- March 2-4, 2016: Launch Festival – San Francisco, CA
- Feb 8, 2016: Innovation Brew – New York City
- Jan 10-12, 2016: Recess Pitch Finals – Los Angeles, CA
- Jan 3-8, 2016: Consumer Electronics Show – Las Vegas, NV
- Sep 28-Oct 2, 2016: Advertising Week, New York, NY
- Sep 21-23, 2016: Tech Crunch, San Francisco, CA
- August 6, 2015: Moderating The Future of Convergence – Boston, MA
- June 3, 2015: Innovation Brew – New York, NY
- March 14, 2015: SxSW – Austin, TX (Moderating “Brand Sponsorships For Startup” Panel)
- March 2-4, 2015: Launch Festival – San Francisco, CA