(NEW YORK, NEW YORK – February 6, 2018) – VentureFuel, Inc., the full-service innovation consultancy working with Global 2000 clients to capitalize on new technology and emerging opportunities, announced the 2018 VentureFuel Visionaries, a group of the most innovative minds in advertising. Visionaries include executives from Microsoft, Beam Suntory, 1-800 Flowers, Estee Lauder, Sony Pictures, Annapurna Pictures and major ad agencies.
“Of the thousands of great marketing innovators, we are fortunate enough to work with, we asked them to identify the agents of change amongst their peers. The folks that deliver results by taking risks and embracing new technologies. The people who understand the grand opportunities that innovation provides and are always curious and pushing for better ways of doing things,” said Fred Schonenberg, Founder of VentureFuel.
The 2018 VentureFuel Visionaries come from all different media and marketing disciplines from digital to mobile to experiential to out-of-home and are a cross-section of brands and agencies. Now it is up to the innovation and advertising community to decide who will be the Visionary of the Year by voting on the VentureFuel web site now until February 19, 2018. For more background on each Visionary and to vote for Visionary of the Year, go to: http://www.venturefuel.net/#overlay-1524
The first Visionary of The Year, Marisa Skolnick Co-Founder of EVZDRP, commented “When I won the award I was working at Mindshare and saw firsthand how embracing emerging opportunities could cut through the clutter and drive true business results for our clients. Because VentureFuel is an agnostic advocator to solve for each brand challenge, they are able to trend spot and actually execute for brand partners. Shortly after winning, I left Mindshare to go create my own emerging opportunity, EVZDRP – a social music app that allows you to broadcast and listen to music with friends in real-time, which just launched in the App Store! I like to think my Visionary Title helped me actually make the leap!”
VentureFuel Visionaries 2018
- Chris McCann, President & CEO, 1-800 Flowers
- Andrea Javor, Sr. Director Global Connections Planning, Beam Suntory
- Hilary Batsel, Marcom Media Director, Microsoft,
- Regan Przybyl, SVP Digital Media, Annapurna Pictures
- Brynn Nakamoto, Global Digital Marketing, Smashbox Cosmetics of the Estee Lauder
- Jane Mohon, SVP Media and Digital Marketing, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- Sean Corcoran, EVP Executive Director, MullenLowe Mediahub
- Mara Golden, SVP of Strategy, Zenith Media
- Jeremy Hull, VP of Innovation, iProspect
- Benjamin Lord, Global Director, Kinetic (WPP)
- Corbin Brown, Director of Strategy, Giant Spoon
- Bethany Ford, Content Marketing Manager, SITO
VentureFuel is a full-service innovation consultancy, servicing Global 2000 clients. Our Global Innovation Network of Founders, Research Labs, VCs, Incubators, Accelerators, and Innovation Scouts allows brands to connect with consumers in new ways via breakthrough technologies and emerging opportunities. From the Museum of Ice Cream to AI, AR, VR, and Big Data – we deliver business results for our clients through innovation.